Wednesday, June 8, 2016

The Prettiness


I’ve tried several times in the last week to write a blog post. I’ve got a jumble of things going on in my head and rather than working through them clearly, I keep typing out these rants about society and stupid people and the stupid people that make up society. I wrote a long winded rant about a dumb meeting I had to go to at work and then rambled on about crowd-following humans, and topped it off with my revelation of why you can’t really confide in people because everyone’s life is so different that they really can’t relate to you. So that’s why I don’t bother telling my feelings to people. They can only relate based off of their experience, which is probably different than mine and they probably have a whole different set of personality traits so they’d handle it all differently anyways.  That’s the whole thing. I hate when people say, “Well what I would do is…” 
But what should I do? I’m not like you.

Well now you’ve just gotten a tiny piece of that rant. I’m kind of short-fused lately on account of working more than gives me time for me and not feeling like the work I spend all my time doing really means anything to anybody.  I’ve decided I’ll likely stop all this soon and try again to find something that doesn’t leave me feeling empty all the time. Perhaps another road trip is in order.



Lately I've been doing lots of photography things which has been a fun and interesting learning experience. Now though, it has gotten too hot here and less people are getting married outside thus lessening the need for photographers with hangers-on. I haven't been taking any pictures for me lately either which is interesting to me for some reason. You know I like ruminating. Can't figure out why I don't feel compelled to document like I used to. Perhaps I'm just uninspired and busy. I hate both of those things.

These photos are from a morning I had off, so Mops and I went out for breakfast and then wandered around Downtown. With Charleston's rapid expansion it's become very difficult and very frustrating to meander through the prettiness. Moppy and I had a good time though, as we always do. We laughed at tourists, picked out our favorite patios, and befriended a little squirrel. You just can't buy great mornings like that.







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...