Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Heading East

There's a good chance that as you are reading this, Ellen and I are on a hot, smelly bus listening to someone drone on about their family's extensive health issues. We're probably riding through a field in Poland on our way to a small town where my giant front teeth will be taken as a symbol of aggression or perhaps poor hygiene. There are the things you have to worry about when wandering around in foreign places. Probably we're having a really great time.

I'll being neglecting this blog space until I come home in July. I hope I'll come home with a gaggle of new stories to delight you with. I'm certain I'll come home with lots of new things about Ellen that really made me angry. Either way it'll be a real treat for you.

Send us potent prayers and good travel juju.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...