Friday, April 10, 2020

Hayden and Jenny Get Married Anyways


Last Saturday Hayden and Jenny went on with their wedding plans and got married in their backyard with only her parents present. Hayden's folks weren't allowed to leave North Carolina. I was planning on making a bouquet and boutonniere for them but then she told me they were just going to "stand in front of a bush" so I decided to surprise them with two urn arrangements. These were beautiful when I made them. They spontaneously died the night before the wedding and I was horrified and appalled. Admittedly, it was slim pickin's over at my flower wholesaler who wasn't sure whether they should close or not. Turns out those were old old flowers.
But like everything else, Jenny made the best of it.

And then a day ahead of time I found out they didn't have anyone there to take pictures so I volunteered for that too. You can't not have photos of the day you got married! Initially Brett was not pleased by this. "The germs!" But then he came around and even tagged along and stood extremely far away from them.

Their next door neighbor married them while friends and family watched through a laptop.
I thought the whole thing was awfully sweet.









I assure you the photos I sent to them were not blurry and awful like they're showing up here on the blog. Hayden and Jenny will still be celebrating their marriage with family and friend this coming November. We all can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...