Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Not Much Sleep

We recently rearranged our bedroom and the girls aren't having it. Grace's favorite spot near the air vent is now covered by a dresser. Pippa's ability to lounge across our pillows and still watch the activity outside is gone. In an effort to find their comfort again, they've decided the bed belongs to them. 

Below are accurate depictions of how I have woken up in the night over the last week. 





Brett sleeps just fine and it seems I'm the only chosen victim. I want you to know that I do push them off. I do! But they are pulled back on by some kind of magical magnet which I'm beginning to realize might be me. I wake up in the night because a foot or arm of mine has fallen asleep, and that's when I realize the beasts have returned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...