Monday, February 14, 2022

Cuddly Critters

I forced my friends to follow me out to nearly Kiawah so I could cuddle some animals. If you recall, Mom, Ellen, Liv and I visited The Goatery last January. I've wanted to go back ever since. There is little to report on beyond the easily surmise-able outcome that I was beside myself. I held a baby goat, fed a baby cow, chased down a chicken, and cuddled a donkey. You'll notice I carry a pained or exuberant expression in any given photograph. I was nearly hysterical. What is it about the critters that thrills me like this? 

I do try not to post so many photos of myself in a single blog post. Its bad enough you have to listen to me talk about me and my thoughts from my point of view. I can at least not force you to look at me. But these photos are life highlights and I want to see them forever. Nevermind my friends. I hardly noticed them.






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...