Monday, March 19, 2012

The End is Near

...for my school year anyways. I think it's just about six more weeks of cruel, harrowing drudgery before may-mester starts. Gee I'm so lucky. In more important news, its very springy and warm here and all the azaleas are blooming. Ellen and I are packing up our apartment as Dad has decided we are moving on Wednesday. Actually Ellen has yet to pack anything while I have packed my room, the kitchen, and bits of the living room. Really Ellen should do all of it. It's her big mess. Our new beachy apartment is all spic and span and ready for Ellen and her cat parade to stain, rip, and shatter things.

On account of the nice weather, I ditched class on Friday and went to the beach.



It was just perfect. Warm enough that you could always feel the sun, but the light breeze kept it from ever being hot. 
I came home to some porch lounging, new flowers, Buddy time, and sassy remarks from Dad. T'was a most favorable day.





As for my work, I'm finally going back at the end of next week. It's been an extremely long three months of no paycheck and therefore no hot meals. I'm very tired of popcorn and clementines. The hundred-thousand strawberry plants are ready for pickin' so here I come! I'm very worried though as we had such a warm winter. What if the summer is hotter than last summer? What if I pass-out on a weekly basis? Perhaps I should take a dull, florescent lit, job with air-conditioning and paper work. Pssh! Nah! Bring on the heat strokes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...