Thursday, April 20, 2017

Dreamland


I've found my dream house on my dream property with dream trees. There were even some dream Canadian geese present by the dream pond I hadn't even thought to dream up. I found this place on a site visit to help decorate a dream wedding. So you see, it's quite dreamy.
All it needs are some flowers beds and a garden of berries and vegetables. Later, I'll bring in some bee hives, a gaggle of dogs, and other assorted farm animals to roam and munch and live long, happy lives.

This is Wingate Plantation. Well the land is anyway. It's had a bunch of names and owners and the original plantation house was knocked down in the 50's. This little farm house (built in the 30's) is all that's left and the rest is wild, untamed land (that appears to be mowed regularly - but let a gal dream). 








Now I've got an incredible compulsion to buy up some Wadmalaw land and get started on my dream of becoming a hermit. I told myself I had to participate in society until I was at least 40 - then I could hole up somewhere on a chunk of land where I don't have to wear pants. I've even been looking for opportunities to be sociable and involved in my community (I've been signing petitions and taking classes on hippie things) but now- NOW I don't want to wait so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...