Thursday, July 23, 2020

Two Weddings and My Favorite Girls

Who's got the time to update their uninformative blog when they have two weddings in the same weekend? You know, it's nothing for weeks and then two at once. It's actually kind of thrilling but I am out of practice standing for long stretches time and lifting wet buckets and fighting with thorns. Also, something's going on with my jaw. It hurts a bunch and I can't close my mouth all the way.
I'm achy and tired and I found my awful brain wishing for free time. Why can't your brain ever just let you be at peace? 

So in the meantime, here's my new favorite picture. 


Has anyone mentioned how zen Ellen has become? She really good at being a mom. She's all focused and prepared and unfazed. This is not the Ellen we know. She's .... calm. Who is this new person? All purposeful and busy and tough. Well, those are words I'd use for Ellen but they have a different meaning now. Ellen has morphed. This different set of priorities looks good on Ellen. Maybe it's taken the pressure off of her or given her an important job to do, but I reckon Ellen has found the best reason to wake up in the morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...