Thursday, November 19, 2020

Brett Works from Home: Days 238 - 243

Tomorrow makes 8 months of Brett working from Black Pig Farms. 
Thought I'd celebrate with a character study. 






My doing this is evidence of my lunacy. I probably shouldn't share it. My favorite activity is getting a rise out of Brett but don't be fooled. He worked right through my silent performances and on occasion was participating in important conference calls while his wife pretend to swing from a vine behind him. Brett loved my Frieda Kahlo, cringed and shrieked at my Avett Brother hybrid and seriously considered my getting a tattoo. I'd emerge around the corner in my day's persona and Brett would let out an elated, "Lu!!"

I initially thought to distinguish this collection from the first by doing "The Portrait Series" but I found it limited my creativity. 



Brett says he married a true artist. So.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...