Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Year 11. Day 1.

.

Oh boy are you ready for the eleventh year of blogging? You know, if Aunt Georgia had never moved to Idaho, none of this would have happened. Who knew that her decision to move to a mountaintop would mean I'd begin an unpaid and lackluster career in journalism and entertainment that would last more than a decade? On the other hand, if she had never relocated to those jagged peaks, would I have found out that I liked to write? I owe it all to Aunt Georgie. AG. Awe Geez.

As I was saying this time last year, a restructuring is in order. As time has passed I realized that the restructuring bit would only be on my end and that you folks won't notice the change so really I ought not bother to mention it. That said, prepare yourself for more creative writings, journal entries, and strange blurbs I've cranked out that I don't know what to do with. And family updates of course.

All of it accompanied by unrelated photographs. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...