Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Springtime on Black Pig Farms

 

So many beautiful goodies are blooming. I can tell I'm turning into a real adult because of how thrilled I am by the new life and growth. I don't think I've ever been more attentive to the goodness. Is calling it a miracle too much? How is everyone everywhere not beside themselves about it? Here is a collection of pictures I took of our place over the last two weeks.





We have finally taken control of the dirt patch, that propane tank burial ground. We laid some sod, watered it bunches, and now it's all thick and green. We're real tickled about it. 





And here's my favorite Spring view. Mom calls this lot across the street a "park-like setting" and we look forward to it's azaleas every year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...