Wednesday, November 3, 2021

"Can We Meet To Discuss?"

Before you watch this, I'd like the record to show that I didn't intend to make this public. I chuckled to myself thinking of all the different people I encounter because of weddings and how amusing these characters would be in a montage. I made this for myself mostly, and Mom because this is exactly what we're cackling about when we get together and chat weddings. Sure I'd show Brett, just to remind him what a lunatic he married. Maybe Mom would make Dad watch it, but that was the extent of it. 

But Mom told me how much you'd like it, so I'll take one embarrassing hit for the team. This is based on my interactions with my brides. Many statements are direct quotes.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...