Monday, January 30, 2023

A Surface Level House Tour


We've been in the new house for about three months and though every wall and trim board still needs another coat of paint and we're still missing a few cabinet doors, I've decided things are close enough to what they will be.... until I begin scheming wall colors for each room. 
But paint colors and decor will have to wait until I like.... get to know the space?

I do want you to know that I took proper pictures with my good camera, but my computer won't read the memory card for some reason, so they're all trapped in my camera forever. I don't know what to do about that. Blurry phone pictures will have to do. 

I could really drag this out and tell you about each space and corner and roofline, but even I'm not that interested. Instead I'll just tell you that Papa Union is responsible for this transformation... with the structural help of Big Guy Eisenhauer. I only take credit for the whimsical details.








The big pink bedroom soaked up A LOT of paint. The motivation for the pink ceiling still baffles us today.

This last one here is the coolest. We turned the third bedroom into the master bath and closet area and it is SO thrilling to have a bathroom with natural light. Who knew I had pores and stray facial hairs? Well I do now. Because we can see!


Honorable mention going to this little nook which is my favorite spot in the house. Even though I have a proper office setup in the laundry room, I drag all my crap over to this table (that we found in the yard and covered with a big sticker that looks like marble) and sit there in the sunshine while fussing over papers and due dates. 

That view, y'all. It's all about the view. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...