Tuesday, October 24, 2023

This Again

Can you believe it's been two years since I last assaulted you with a video montage? What have I been doing? And why do I insist on making these? What about all the good stuff that gets left out? You could argue those are the best moments because I'm not preoccupied filming things and also, the best things can't be filmed. Because the best things are surprises. Spontaneous moments of humanity never to be viewed again. Isn't life a treat? 

So this time, because Brett says the clips are too fast and frantic and jumbled, I let whole moments play out all the way. Uh huh! And, I went in the order that they happened in real life. Yep. Am I on the road to documentary films? 

Do enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...