Thursday, December 22, 2011

Almost Time

It's getting closer! Somehow I'm just not that excited. I'm a terrible person. I have almost completed my Christmas shopping though, as I am sure the bank is almost done sucking every last penny from my account. Hmph!

Yesterday was my last day at work and I had to say goodbye to all of my buddies. T'was most unfavorable; though I do have actual free time now. What will I do?

We've been having the most wonderful christmas weather. 74ยบ and sunny.


I've been doing some Christmas baking...



And the cats have been somewhat disagreeable lately.


This guy...


left early this morning to go home for Christmas. He has a total of 19 hours of travel time before he makes it home. Yish! He sent me some lovely flowers...


And I'll be going up to chilly PA in about a week to see him. Oh it's going to be cold. What if it snows??

In more important news, Mom says she has no announcements to make. She says she can't think of anything exciting to tell you two. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...