Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmasy-ness


We've been preparing for Christmas. (A thankless task)






Meanwhile...


All is well over here. Everyone is moving and shaking. Mom, Ellen, and I all went to Ellie's restaurant the other day for lunch and had a most wonderful time. We all had a bad case of the giggles and our friendly waiter continued to bring us food long after we had stopped ordering.  Later I went with Ellen to the Charleston Place Christmas Party which was most amusing as you could imagine. The outfits! The hairdo's! Oh to have been able to hear a Guy family commentary.

My work wraps up tomorrow. I've made some baked goods for everybody today and then tomorrow will be my sorrowful good-bye. Who's going to entertain me until March? 
When I told the guys that my apartment was too small for a tree, they simply got up and disappeared into our forest of over priced trees. I heard a chainsaw, then hammering, then another saw, and assorted shuffling and banging. Then I was presented with this little guy...


Our apartment smell so Christmassy now, which definitely beats the smell of our roommates' litter box. They even decorated its little base with leaves and berries.


Yesterday us gals and Giggles did a little Christmas shopping, though Ellen and I ended up buying more things for ourselves than for others. (Who can resist a good sale?)
Anyways, four more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...