Sunday, May 11, 2014

How Great Are Moms?

I made Mom take a picture with all her children. She didn't want to walk out into the grass or "Viper Villas" as she calls it. I was going to dress up like Mom and create a short but entertaining, after-lunch skit during which I would poke fun at Mom by acting just like her. Unfortunately my dark complexion and ethnic nose prevented me from looking anything like my own mother. This is really a perplexing thought. I don't look a thing like the lady but everything I say, think, and do has Mom written all over it. This means that I too, will be a crazy old lady.

I will laugh spontaneously, fire my finger guns when I get excited, hum when I eat sweets, and avoid jobs at all costs. Just kidding Mom. You work harder than all of us. (Or something like that.) 


I know a lot of lovely mothers. Some of which I have volunteered to be my honorary Mom if ever my own Mom isn't around. Fun mothers. Sweet mothers. Crafty mothers. There are all kinds. But I, I've got a best friend Mom.
How great it that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...