Wednesday, December 31, 2014

There You Have It


It's all over. We're all home and back into our routines, though the holidays have added a significant amount of sweet treats and "Christmas naps."
You don't know it, but I sat here motionless for ten minutes after writing that last statement because I don't have anything to say. I'm thinking about the fact that I really need to go to the post office and I that never logged my miles for work last week. Also, my credit card was stolen and there's a hole in my favorite jeans. I'm mentally preoccupied see. I'll tell you all about what's going on in my head later. I know you can't wait to read my complaints. 

So, here are my last few trip photos. Stare longingly at them. Maybe they'll come to life.









No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...