Wednesday, January 7, 2015

M'HomeMents. See What I Did There?

My computer is low on storage. This is because I perpetually fill it with photographs that I never do anything with. So I've been sifting. Mostly I've been finding crap to delete and I've discovered that it's not the perfectly timed shots of exotic locales that I love most. It's my boundless collection of haphazard snapshots and sweet moments from home that make me smile and feel warm inside. 

In fact, I love home so much, I can't look at homeless people without getting misty-eyed and blowing my cover as a tough guy. It's not because I'm worried that they're hungry or cold (Though I do. Big time). It's that I wish so badly they could have what I have and feel the way I do when I walk in Mom and Dad's front door.

I think it's good timing to sift through so many lovely home moments. (M'HomeMents). I still feel a little like I'm working with my arranged marriage to Charleston, which leaves me spending lots of time thinking about places and adventures and not really paying attention to real life. 
But gosh. What a dream I live in. 














1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...