Thursday, September 22, 2016

Bad Photos of my Favorite People

Originally I was going to write a post that rambled off a list of all the things I'm thinking about now that I'm technically unemployed, self-employed, hopeful, distraught, and abundantly free.
Then I realized that I've waited so long into the month to do the first of my bi-monthly posts that it's nearly Ellen's birthday. So I started digging for photos of Ellen and I found these two...



As I continued the dig, I realized how many photos I have that make me laugh every time. So forget job woes and Ellen's twenty-eighth birthday. Here are pictures that make me smile. You've got to spend a little time with each one to really appreciate them.






The longer you look at this one of Budds, the more enormous he becomes.








Ain't I a lucky gal to have these great people around? 
I'll do you a more informative post next week. I've got big things coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...