Thursday, August 24, 2017

A Low-Budget Production

As you may have noticed, I like to take quivery, out-of-frame videos of special moments in my life. After while I'll compile them into a high school English project kind of a feature film that sits on the cusp of confusion and seasickness. I really enjoy this.

Indeed, Ellen and I filmed much of our summer romp and I have here an 8 minute short film (sorry) of simplicity abroad. Ellen and I realized after our Contiki trek that we didn't film anything exciting while we were doing it but I reckon that's a good thing because we were in the moment, or something like that. Originally I planned to make two little videos of each trek but I had too much Eastern Europe and not enough UK. So I've mushed them together with an intermission of Ellen and I discussing the more memorable details of life on a bus and whatnot.

Please ignore our travelers hair and eye-bags and the snotty noses and coughing and other icky things that Spielburg would never allow on film. We're not professionals.



Now enough about the last two months...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...