Monday, June 18, 2018

Wigs - And Hayden's Noteworthy Bone Structure



For Dad's birthday last week I had my family over for supper and then surprised the Old Man with his favorite fellas. Though I had intended only for a celebratory drink or two, Erik's girlfriend (who is actually my friend and I strategically set them up and now they really like each other and if it all works out I'll never stop taking the credit for it,) well she knows the Unions well enough to know how we love wigs. She's a very creative and artsy gal, so naturally she has a great collection of wigs and hair peices from various costume parties and Halloween ensembles. She brought these over for the Big Guy's birthday and it made the whole celebration.

Just like last time, Hayden shocked us with his ability to pull off each and every hairstyle.
The best notion of this whole thing is how much the guys enjoyed having long hair. They admired themselves in the mirror, stroked their long blond locks, and swapped wigs over and over. I heard Erik say, "No wonder girls play dress up. Is this what it's like? This is so fun!"
The second best notion, was how hard Jenny laughed at Hayden. See her laughing the last photo? That was easily thirty minutes into the nonsense.














No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...