Monday, June 11, 2018

An Evening At Home

The poorly timed Union Home Renovation Project is in full swing. I say poorly timed because everyone is assuming that I'm making my folks fix up their house on account of my backyard wedding in the Fall. Every time I have a wedding vendor come over to scout out the place, I have to state for the record that my parents were doing this anyways. And even though I asked Dad to hold off until after the wedding, he ignored this request because he likes the thrill of the challenge to get it all done on time. Though I originally objected, I'm now a full fledged supporter of the work site as it all looks really wonderful and open and now I wish we had done this years ago.







Since there isn't anywhere to sit in the house, Mom and Dad ordered pizza for supper and carried it out to the end of the dock. This is the first we've been able to get out there since the last hurricane came through. It's still just as special as it was before. It just needs a little character.







But heres' the best little tidbit. Back in 2015 I wrote this post about Dad's plum tree. Go on, read it. Refresh yourself.
Because I noticed a little purple gem and told the Old Man he'd better come outside to look at something.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...