Monday, July 9, 2018

Two Little Day Makers

For a long time now, I've been a big fan of Youtube. Originally I used it to catch up on Craig Ferguson's latest antics and watch blooper reels from movies and news broadcastings. In college it became a place to find new tunes and undiscovered singing people that should have golden record deals by now. Post college, I enjoyed watching people interview other people and now, in my late twenties, I've reverted back to blooper reels. It just never gets old.

Last week, as I procrastinated, I came across two videos that I've watched multiples times since and I'd like to share them with you. They are very different and will perhaps only serve to display the drastic fluctuation (insanity) of my mental capacity in a ten minute time span.

The first delighted me for obvious reasons. These two guys, these little gifts to humankind, brought my work emails to life. I hate it so much that I love it.



This second one is by a "poet". I put that in quotes because it's not what you think of when someone says "poetry" but it's also too carefully planned to just be an eloquent speech. Rudy Francisco is a pretty neat guy. I'd urge you to listen to more of his word shows if I was hovering above your shoulder watching you watch this video.

I've never thought about the fact that I'm still alive. How cool is that?
That'll make sense in a minute.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...