Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Fall Break


Hey! How's it going?
I am on "Fall Break" which means no class Monday or Tuesday. More like "Fall Tease". I have managed to get my room cleaned which has been on my to-do list for over a month now. But that's about it. I don't have class but I do still have work. I painted that pumpkin for the big tent just for kicks and now I've been sent home with a bundle of assorted gourds to paint. Today is my last farmers market (whoo hoo) but if it rains I just may not have to go.

There has been a shortage of pictures lately as I seem to have misplaced my camera charger and as the battery is quite low, I don't want to turn it on until I find it. I'm sure I'll find it. Right?

Anywho, more excitement to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...