Thursday, October 13, 2011

Roommates


The three goons that I live with should all just run away together. Oh they are all just so in love with each other. It's gross. GROSS!! 
Ben in particular loves Ellen so much that he follows her around and cries when she leaves. He looks at her when she is talking and responds to each and every of her beckoning calls. I, on the other hand, am merely the extra feeder for when Mom is away. He may glance in my direction if he is feeling generous but usually he only comes to me with his big green sock. This is how I know he is grieving the 6 hour shift Ellen works each day.

Love for Ellen:

Sass for me:

Sadie, unfortunately, loves the both of us. Her theory is simply to follow someone around long enough until they crack, and bend down to pet you. I find her most obnoxious. Despite the fact that she still races me to the bathroom, watches me shower, and slaps food out of my hand with her paw, she still expects me to pet her anytime my hands are full. I've begun shutting her out of my room. Not because I don't like her, but because I never know when she's going to erupt (if you know what I mean, Blehhh!!) When she finds she cannot enter my safe-haven, she meows and scratches at the door RELENTLESSLY. I cave every time. That cat has more stamina that those Kenyan long distance runners.

1 comment:

  1. They are too cute!!! We had to eliminate the new girl kitty from our menagerie. She was causing too much trouble and all of them (the cats) were always nervous and on guard for attack. We gave her back to Jill down the hill to see if she gets along with her cats any better.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...