Monday, October 10, 2011

Free Time


I've managed to scrounge up a little free time lately. I had the weekend off for the first time since May (except for our trip to St. Thomas). Needless to say I was most exhilarated! I slept in, did a little shopping, ran some errands, and of course, wandered aimlessly.






I also met this little guy on my walk. Despite his severe expression, he purred the whole time I was around taking pictures. I think we're buddies by now.

All is well on the news front. Ellen continues her job at the Hotel and is getting to know the rich and fabulous. Mom's job search continues as Chuck-E-Cheese wanted someone with a little more experience in fine dining. Dad and I are chugging along with our projects. You know the drill.

As a fun fact. I woke to finding this chair in our driveway and for some reason, I found it most amusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...