Sunday, November 27, 2011

Raking: An Historical Convention


It seems that Mr. Knoy here, being from such a tropical upbringing, has never raked a yard. So it was promptly remedied.





He was most entertained by the whole thing, finding it exhilarating and sweat inducing. He mostly enjoyed flinging me into the piles of leaves and trying to bury me. I had many-a-leaf in my hair.




After while, Ellen joined in on the fun.



And of course, so did Mops.


Overall, Jibbles had a nice visit. I had to take him to the airport and 4 on Saturday morning, mimicking your dreadful flight Aunt Georgie. Yick! He was most entertained by the family's cynical sarcasm as well as Grandma's pushy demands.

We all enjoyed having you here Aunt Georgie, though I could have used a bit more time with you to fully absorb all of your witty remarks. You'll just have to come back. It's settled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...