Tuesday, November 1, 2011

It's Cold!!

It's so cold! I have on socks, shoes, jeans, a shirt, a sweater, a coat, a scarf, and a hat made for the Russian tundra. And I'm in my bed!! Ellen and I discovered two days ago that our heat doesn't work. Add it to the list! The repair guy should be coming but I hope he hurries!! Hmph!

I'm off to my elementary level writing class in a bit but in the mean time...








Everything is normal over here. The cats were left alone for one night and so punished me (not Ellen) by throwing up twice on my bedspread. I can never use that blanket again now. It's tainted. At first I moved it over and set it up as a display on Ellen's bed (much like the Bob classic, trash can in Carolyn's bed) but then I deemed it not so much Ellen's fault as her vindictive kitties. Anyways, I went home and got another, slightly less cheery blanket. Hmph!

The semester is half over now and I've gotten approval from the art department to go to Greece for the summer. I'm just waiting on the English department to say yes and then I'll start packing! Whoo Hoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...