Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Where are you Summer?

Oh I can't sand this dreadful cold feeling. I'm going to have to whine about it until it's over. That will help. Oh to be warm and frolicking outside.






Lately I've been scheming to get Buddy a little girl friend. Colin seems less than concerned about the welfare of his new pup, thus I am trying to take her off his hands. Ellen and I are going to borrow her for a play-date with Buddy, while Baby, with her cute puppy ways, will melt Mom's heart and become the newest member of the family. What do you think? I think I'm on to something. Mom's a softy. 

In other news, I'm keeping myself busy with school related annoyances and work. Work will be over soon. I'm not sure what will happen then. Free time? Nah. I have signed up for my next batch of worthless and redundant classes. Perhaps these will prompt that drop-out I've been waiting for.

Ellen has been working quite a bit lately in-between her scheming for our family vacation. Which by the way, Dave, you are not exempt from. Dad needs you. We need you!!
We are all very excited to see you this weekend Georgie. You should be prepared for some relentless nagging and thoroughly planned attempts to get you on board as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...