Sunday, November 6, 2011

Smoky Mountain

I have discovered the best cookie dough there is! I'm serious. You have to order some.




We knocked out the whole bucket in just two nights!

Things are cooling down over here. It's dark when I get home from work now. I don't like that. I've only got about three weeks left in my semester. Only three more semesters to go! Awe geez.
In exceptionally exciting news, I've been approved to study here for a month this summer. I am especially excited. I've already started reviewing my leisure club checklist. Valid passport, blue blazer etc.

We're all ok over here. Ellen has contracted the cold that I had last week. We did finally get our heater working but we have yet to turn it on as it smells like gas and we find this scary. Instead, we sleep in all of our clothes and I don't know about her, but I wake up sweaty, and therefore even more cold.
Ellen continues her hostessing gig. Last weekend Susan Sarandon was staying in the hotel, though Ellen never saw her. Coming soon is a big-wig gathering of CEO's and other important government rich people who I should be in awe of apparently. Ellen has to be cleared by their security and sign forms saying she won't talk about who is there. Oh how governmenty!!

Dad has been quite busy lately as well but still finds time to torment mom with his cheap shots and offensive humor. Mom has gone to quite a few jewelry shows and overall is doing well. Yesterday's show however, was a bust! Ellen and I are headed over for our Sunday dinner tonight. I've been bringing Dad all kinds of winter veggies from the farm and his meals have just been delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...