Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Val's Day



Speaking of Val, I had a filling last week and the dentist doing the work in fact looked just like Val Kilmer. I became so tickled by my own comparison that they had to take all of that equipment out of my mouth so that I could laugh for a bit. It was equal parts embarrassing and hilarious. We all had the giggles by the time I left. I didn't tell him the real reason of course. Suppose Val Kilmer gave you a porcelain tooth?

Anyways. What's new? Well. We had a big moon the other day.


On account of having no work and no desire to exercise, I've been slumped in front of my computer lately. I don't know whats going on anywhere. I'm a terrible news reporter. I've invested my time lately in snacking...


and taking pictures of random things...


and Lukas has been making me watch numerous youtube video involving this guy...


As for the happy haps, Mom is sick with a runny nose, headache, coughing, and persistent whining. She's become hilariously pessimistic and ornery. I'm secretly enjoying it- though I do hope she gets better soon.
Ellen has decided to keep her job at the hotel but is still moving to the beach and moving her bar tending skills in that direction as well.
I don't know what Dad's been up to. He's always moving and shaking.

I've been doing a lot of online shopping and youtube exploration. Ugh! I hope those veggies come in soon. I need something to do. I did go to the most wonderful concert with Ari this weekend. Have you heard of the Avett Brothers? They were just lovely. Despite having seats level with the ceiling rafters, they made their coliseum show seem like a small personal performance. I love those fellas! Such good messages. - Since then I've been insisting Lukas listen to them and learn some things about life. He tolerates it for a little while before going back to his assorted game- I mean, responsibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...