Thursday, February 16, 2012

Soggy Things

It's been a cool couple of rainy days.


To entertain myself, I've been taking pictures of random plants in the backyard. Yes, I know. And now I'm forcing you to look at them.




Life is slow these days. It's an every man for himself situation in terms of entertainment. I haven't seen much of Ellen lately. She's usually holed up in her room listening to music that I care not to associate with. Mom is beginning to feel better (thank goodness) and is now on a self appointed mission to clean the house. "Really clean" she says.



I'm getting myself most excited about summer. Not my plans in particular but the idea that there will still be a good two hours of sunlight after dinner. I love that. Oh! And grass cutting. I want to cut the grass. The sun made a brief appearance for a little while late this afternoon. 


I spent most of the day ignoring my school related responsibilities and therefore was forced to come inside once the sun came out as it was getting too late for me to study for my test on world peace. I'm having much difficulty paying attention. Peace is a wonderful thing and I recommend it highly but come on. War tactics? Dates? Yish!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...