Thursday, February 23, 2012

Meet Milo



He's a stray-ish kitty! Apparently Milo has been living under the house next door for quite a while so a boy downstairs took him in. He fed him, loved him, and even got Milo a collar. Then the boy moved out and he LEFT MILO! How could you do that to such a loving creature?? So Ellen and I have taken it upon ourselves to feed and love on Milo.


While Ellen's cats were out the other day, I brought Milo in from the cold for a few hours for some kitty love time and warm blankets. I'm sure it was much needed by Milo who used to sleep in that boys warm bed! Milo is a very happy, low maintenance kitty that just wants to be rubbed! He runs up the driveway meowing when I get home and rubs on my legs, feet, the stairs, hurling his tiny body onto the ground and rolling and basking in the potential rubbing. He likes to talk and walks me to the end of the driveway in the mornings, where he sits and watches me get in my car and drive away. I kind of makes me sad.

Anyways he came in and investigated, gave himself a bath, and then took a two hour nap, inconveniently located right in my lap.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...