Monday, February 27, 2012

Sluggishness

My recent state of "no news" continues slowly, inching along through the desolate sleepiness that is my school year. I'm quite sick of greek myths. Those people just made up problems. It's very dreary these days causing many a-day of not knowing what to do with myself. Mom has also encountered this same predicament, as both of us sat around all day saturday trying to decide what to do with ourselves. We moved from room to room, sitting and talking. Then, in to the next room, for a change of scenery.


Even Dad has been bored lately which means terrible things for the rest of us. The boredom bopper has been swatting, flicking, tripping, smacking, stomping, and laughing maniacally inbetween odd jobs. He continues to find his own offensive remarks most amusing and is often found to be the only fan of his "humor".


Because it gives him great satisfaction, Lukas has been making me join him in watching episodes of Batman: The Animated Series. Awe Geez! Despite his intellect, you have to wonder. Usually I'll do something productive while it's playing in the background, though I think he's caught on, as I've begun to fail the pop quizzes he now gives me at the end of the episodes.


Jared is preparing for his last quarter at SCAD and has been calling us for location advice. He is planning a move to Charleston after graduation and is looking for an apartment. Oh think of the fun to come if Jibbles is around all the time!
Ellen just returned from a bachelorette weekend somewhere in Florida with a big, loud group of bridesmaids. She has a busy work week coming up which means I won't see much of her. I'm just happy she is home. I was the keeper of the cats while she was gone and boy, did they ever take over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...