Sunday, November 18, 2012

Crappin' Film

I've have been immensely inconvenienced by school lately. (Whats new?) Next week is basically my last week of school so I've got a couple papers, a couple paintings, a film to make blah blah and then it's all over. After a leisurely brunch with an old Cupcake friend I showed up at mission control and modeled some new fashions for Mom. Then I fell asleep in my chair and was woken in a most abrasive manner by my vexatious sister.

You see, I came upon a startling discovery that my film project is due Tuesday. I thought it was due a week from now. Needless to say I had to ditch my hope of creating a film of my mexican loves and I made the below mess with the help of my surly family members who were burdened by my need for their assistance during a less-than crucial football game. Film is not my forte.

I'm actually quite put out about it. But for throwing in together in 30 minutes I can't expect too much. So you know, there were no rules or directions for this. They said, "make a two minute film". So thats what I've done.

Notice Ellen's slipshod folding job.



Interruptions at Hand from lunion90 on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...