Saturday, November 10, 2012

Perhaps It's Just a Lull

but life has been especially uneventful lately. Not that I mind. I can entertain myself til the cows come home but you, you I revel in attempting to shock and awe. I don't even have things to take pictures of!!

Well, I brought Dad some veggies.


There now. I've decided that I'm going to have to start savoring my precious blog posts for occasions that merit attention. I fear becoming one of "those" people. Even this post is another attempt at making my "I have nothing to say" announcement, new and exciting. But while I've got you here...

Ellen has jetted off to Miami this weekend to meet the suitor's family. This is good timing as Ellen’s attitude has turned even farther south in regards to her distaste for real life. You see, she’s been ridiculing me for a few years now about my lacking desire for “success” and my enjoyment for laboring in the great outdoors and living in creepy hostels eating only bread and citrus fruits. Also, she scoffs at my “hobo” clothes, perplexed as to why I don’t buy things that look like I care. Well I think little Belly is finally learning her lesson. Real life bites the big one and you should enjoy being poor and free while you are lucky to be just that. Alas, she won't listen to me. I'm younger and therefore I couldn't possibly know what I'm talking about.

I'm supposed to be doing my homework but you know what? Nope. I have to paint a portrait of my mouth. I never paid attention to the awkward structure of such things until I was tasked with this bogus assignment. I've decided art should not be a legal college major.

In Celebrity news, the other day Jared suggested that Buddy shares a striking resemblance to Susan Sarandon. Now it's all I see when I look at him. Mom however just doesn't see it.


There now. I will return when I have something to say. Bazinga!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...