Saturday, November 24, 2012

We Cancelled Thanksgiving!!

What an outrage!!
You know, Thanksgiving is my favorite of the Holidays and your kin just swiped it out from under my feet! On account of clumsy in-laws and G-Bob's birthday everyone is coming over here tonight to celebrate for Bob rather than the pilgrims. I've decided I'm ok with this. Just this once.

As far as our Union Thanksgiving, things went on like normal with Ellen bringing her boyfriend to meet the family. Did I tell you his name is Chris? He's very nice. As you can imagine, Ellen had that defensive grin on her face the whole time, sneering and cringing at every turn. I found her discomfort most satisfactory. Jared came along too and despite his being around for the last three Thanksgivings, Zhidi still doesn't know who he is. Unfortunately I forgot to charge my camera thus I left it at home and have no pictures for you. I don't think this matters though. Most of those folks run from cameras faster than I do.

Therefore, enjoy these random finds.


That's Chris by the way. Aint he handsome?



 I shall keep you posted on this evening's festivities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...