Monday, August 4, 2014

Lake Louise


I’ve got so many photos of this lovely day that I think I’ll just leave ‘em, sans time log observations. It was sunny and delightful and I finally got some use out of my camera. We first hiked up to Moraine Lake to stare at the sensational view.





We then drove over to Lake Louise. We visited a different Fairmont hotel where we had high tea and buttery scones. We wandered the gorgeous grounds, found the “Man of the Day”, I befriended a little chipmunk, and we watched what should have been a picture perfect wedding but was ruined by nosey onlookers like ourselves.








Also, this happened.




We left shortly after the wedding and Mom and Gig's photoshoot. We grabbed two more frozen pizza's and spent a final evening in our living room, giggling and snacking. While I scoured the internet for farm work, the gals created their next feature film.

“Bradley Cooper plays orphaned Canadian hotel clerk in his foster parents grand hotel…”

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...