Friday, August 15, 2014

Meet Scott

Actually I don't know what his name is but Omar agrees with me. He looks like a Scott.


Scott lives across the alley from the back of the apartment. Scott says inside for most of the day. I think he's an older fella as I never see him moving quickly nor have I ever seen him open his mouth. He doesn't even pant! Scott stands here on his porch for about 15 minutes before heading back inside. He stands right there, on that top step and peers out and up; up towards me on my balcony. He shifts his weight from paw to paw and occasionally watches the birds go by. 

I pretend that Scott stays inside all day because he's hard at work on his Start-Up. Sometimes I won't see him for a few days and I assume it's because he's busy coding and answering conference calls. The other day I overheard a heated discussion with his investors -two yappy dogs that live next door.

Am I weird?
I'm in love with this fella.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...