Tuesday, November 14, 2017

A Tiny Post

I keep thinking about how I really need to do a blog post and when I sit down to entertain you my mind goes blank about anything worthwhile to mention and instead it reminds me of all the different things I’ve been wanting to Google about. I’ve been Google-ing patio furniture sales, new music, flowers available in the middle of winter, and most recently, Penelope Cruz’s eyebrows.

I have finished my wedding season, organized myself for the off-season, done some grand scheming with Pops (that I’ll detail later), and just this morning received the heartwarming news that Ari and Nate are moving to Charleston. Nate is coming in January to start a new job at a great little firm downtown and Ari will come after she graduates in May. I’m arguably the most excited of the three of us. Ellen has started a new job working at the very place she and Dad go for their heinous morning workouts. I’m not sure what she’s doing there but it’s got something to do with the business management side rather than instructing the classes. She seems very happy about it. This gym really is her happy place.

I have a worry in this blog space about starting all of the paragraphs with the word “I”. Did you just go back and check? They all do. I try to not do that but it’s a difficult thing to do when you’ve devoted countless hours to writing about yourself. So for that reason, I’ll leave this little post right here.

A bit of Lu consciousness and a tiny news update.










No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...