Friday, October 25, 2019

A Real Time Update

Big Guy Eisenhauer (Gueisenhauer) is sitting at a little desk taking his licensing exam right now as I type this. He drove to Columbia yesterday and spent the night pretending to try to study one last time. I'm sure the Big Guy feels a lot of pressure to pass the test but he mostly seemed calm and was certainly ready to take the test and stop thinking about it. I don't think there's been an evening in the last two months where he didn't spend at least two hours studying. I've decided the three months of time consuming studying is much worse than three month of compulsive garage tinkering. What will be his next fixation? Maybe he'll take up canning.


Ellen and Lee got married yesterday but she won't let me share any photos just yet. It sure looked beautiful though. They get their official pictures back in one month. I spoke with them afterwards and they said it was chilly out and all the French wedding day helpers were late. "But ze Franch are alwayz late. Do not worieee." one of them told Ellen. Also, Lee bought a coat that looks particularly European so he added a beanie and an espresso and has been in character since.


Last I checked, Margie was back manning the office like this:


I've got two weddings this weekend and a ton to do today before the first one tomorrow afternoon. After this weekend I'll be halfway through my Fall season. Isn't that nuts? It takes so long to get here and then it just flies by.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...