Tuesday, December 24, 2019

One Last Photo Update

I'm thinking I need to do some blog restructuring. I think it's lost it's pizazz. For what it's worth, I frequently blame Brett for smothering out my creativity because I'm a night person and do my best creating then, but Brett goes to bed early and I haven't yet gotten over the good, cozy fun of sacking out next to your person. Maybe in a few years when he's old news I can accept separate bedtimes.
So maybe I'll sit and give the blog a good think so I won't continue such a pithy effort. What sort of things do you want to read about? Surely it's nothing I can provide you with.

In the meantime, here's the December hodge-podge of photos.

The crew gathers for Chelsea's Christmas themed birthday party.

Brett practices songs he won't sing for anyone.

Boone Hall needed some extra hands for their Wine festival this year, so I got to spend a week out with my fellas. I just loved it. The best part was talking to some of the fellas that have learned English since I last saw them. All those years of playing charades ... I finally got to hear their voices.

Owen and Ethan came over for their first bonfire. 

EisenEars and I have been taking the dogs on new explorations.


A happy October bride sent me this in the mail. I'm oddly thrilled by it.


Another exploration day.

 Big Lu works on big Lux schemes for 2020. And boy is it cringeworthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...