Sunday, January 5, 2020

A Restructuring

Since no one answered my questions about what sorts of things they'd like to read on this worthless blogspace, I've decided to stop trying to entertain you. I will now focus my blogspace on themed items I haven't settled on yet.

Sometimes I'll come across a writer or speaker or comedian who I relate to in someway or maybe I just find them interesting and different and then I binge on that person. It's a treat to hear someone else describe things exactly how you would if you could be so eloquent and wise.
So I'll watch their show or listen to each of the podcasts and I wind up overdosing on that person and suddenly, being able to anticipate their comments becomes kind of annoying, or maybe I hate the way they pronounce that one word. You realize that everyone is repetitive and predictable. Soon I'm sick of this new person. I still love them but I don't need to hang out as often anymore. That's how I feel about myself when I read the blog.

So, let's nix the Lu-thoughts and think more about stories. Reports, ideas, and creative writings. I've got heaps of blurbs I've written that I never do anything with. I don't share 'em. I don't finish 'em. Often, I don't even remember them and when I find them I'm shocked that I wrote that.

I'll start a fresh year of blog posts with intentions to re-enliven.... myself. For you.
I hope it doesn't bore you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...