Saturday, May 14, 2011

Lately...

I have taken a job at Boone Hall. I'm not sure what I'll be doing exactly or how much I'll be paid but hey, you only live once and I've really had enough of making cupcakes.




I went over there on Wednesday for an interview and bada-bing bada-boom. I start in June.  I think I'll be helping set up for events and also weeding the gardens. It's my perfect job! I'll keep you posted once I start.


I noticed that the magnolia tree in your yard has started blooming. Such a nice tree.



We all went over to Aunt Melody's house last night since Dene is in town for Siti's 90th birthday. I took too many pictures of her garden.




She has grown an herb garden, a rose garden, and a vegetable garden.  She also had an area of flowers that is a kind of plant hospital from Joe's restaurant. Once they get back in shape she takes them back to the restaurant. She showed us all around.



Dad tossed a stick for her dog Lucky while Mom stopped to smell the roses.



Tonight Dad's whole side is coming over to celebrate with Siti. I'll take a few pictures for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...