Monday, May 2, 2011

Buddy's Big Weekend


I gave Buddy quite the photo shoot this weekend.  He was finally able to go swimming in the Harbor for the first time this year and yes, he took his inaugural poop on the dock. Let the games begin!


In other news, I have a paper I should be writing and one last exam to study for.  But you know, I just don't care.  I've been goofing off a lot lately. The other day I went for a walk down King street and I saw the ickiest, long haired, 15 year old surfer dude leaning on a lamp post.  Once he saw me, he slowly ran both hands through his greasy hair and said "Hows it going?" I was so repulsed that I just walked right past him.  I don't think I ever ignore people but this kid....awe geez! Carolyn found this highly amusing and Dad continues to reenact this often. (see below picture)

Ellen continues her bartending and rarely comes home. Hmph! Mom has decided to make jewelry out of Nana's worthless coins. Dad is so bored we caught him looking through a Bed Bath and Beyond catalogue.  As you can see, there's not much going on here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...