Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Dock Time

I've been spending a lot of time out on the dock lately (in case you hadn't noticed.) It's been so nice out there and as of today, I will have hand inspected every board on that dock and re-nailed the ones that needed re-nailing. My arms are tired!!




I've been reading this book out there.  Its very amusing and reminds me much of growing up with a sassy, domineering sister.  It's written somewhat in a way that reminds me of how Carolyn tells stories.  Perhaps you'd enjoy it.


Today is a busy day around here and Mom and Dad's friends the Honbarriers, are coming over tonight with their son and his girlfriend.  They are in town for a wedding and are staying out at the beach house.  Mom has been cleaning up while Dad is off running errands.  I had to take poor Annabelle to the vet today.  She cried the whole way there and was the only one causing a scene in the crowded waiting room.  

I'll be sure to take some pictures of tonight's festivities. Also, Lukas sent me this link. You two will enjoy it.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the puppies!!!! Hope you all had a good time (and food) tonite. Was it dinner under the stars??
    Don't you think it's about time to be deciding whether gold or silver jewels look best with all of your bathing suits? You peeps leave in about a week, right? Good times a'comin!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...