Monday, January 30, 2012

Summer in January

There are people at the beach! There are bikini clad girls laying in Marion Square. It's most delightful. Needless to say I've been meandering in the sunshine.




As for us gals, we're moving out. Ellen decided she doesn't like her job or this apartment and so just like that we are moving. She is moving out to Folly. I haven't decided if I''m going with her or not. I'm weighing my options; Dad meals, dock time, and Buddy or sleeping with 18 pounds of purring fur compressing my lungs and esophagus. Hmmm....




We've got a number of responses on our Craiglist ad for the apartment. Tomorrow were having an "open house" so to speak for the first couple of respondees. Ellen I have been cleaning and hiding flaws. I think I will be absent for the showing. Dad and Ellen can take care of this one.

As for the rest of us, well I really don't know. I've been in my school bubble and I only get the news once a week or so. My lack of news suggests that everyone is fine and just doing their things. I have created a book of photographs which is most exciting. I received it in the mail recently and I'm working on making a link so you can see it online. Give me some time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...