Thursday, January 12, 2012

Week One

I have almost completed my first insolent and wounding week of my spring semester. In case you wouldn't guess, I'm not particularly happy about this. It's back to day after day of wandering numbly down those long florescent lit hallways, sitting dazed and sleepy while someone drones on and on, outlining the important points of their otherwise unrelatable narrative. I hate this!
I also hate slow internet and the smell of kitty litter so instead of staying in my 5 star apartment, I've been staying at home- my happy place, and Buddy and I had some dock time.







I have since returned to my often foul apartment after calling the comcast guy to ease my internet woes. I've been moping and doing homework. I've also been doing some important paperwork as I was accepted to my Greece program last week. I'm most excited to book that flight. Now I can start of all of my big summer planning!
As for that whole school thing, I've got mythology, sociology, math, painting, and yet again, french. It's all bogus! Preposterous! I'm actually quite excited about my painting class as it will force me to do just that and I do miss it. Otherwise though...Hmph!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...