Sunday, January 22, 2012

Walks n' Things

It's been perfectly lovely out. I'm sorry to hear about y'alls 19 inches of snow out there in Idaho. I'm sure it was exciting, at first. I've been doing my best to ignore my school related commitments and go for as many walks as possible until our "winter" starts.








I really need to clean my room. The thought of it haunts me and yet the idea of actually doing so makes me cower and recoil to the safety of the outdoors. It occurred to Ellen and I that perhaps we are so offended by our off-putting schedules and surrounding peoples because of our unclean, somewhat polluted apartment. Ellen decided that she would in fact stay in Charleston if we had a modern, sassy apartment say, on the waterfront. Yes well...

In other news, things are slow. The winter blues I suppose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...